NCP seats 432 patrons.
Row D is reserved as priority seating for patrons with disabilities and/or limited mobilities.
For reservations, please contact Patrons Services at 402.792.8882. Please reference below for our ticketing policies.
- All sales are final: we unfortunately cannot offer refunds. If you simply need to change your reservation to a different performance (availability permitting), you may do so by calling the Box Office at 402.792.8882.
- Our no-refund policy still applies in case of weather emergencies or performance cancellations due to COVID-19 or other illnesses that may affect our cast and crew.
- In the case of a canceled performance, patrons will be offered an exchange of their tickets to a different performance of the purchased production or another production within the current Season.
- If you arrive after the advertised performance time, we cannot guarantee your seat will still be available.
- Patrons over the age of two must purchase a ticket for admittance.
- The house opens one half-hour prior to the start of each performance, at which time patrons may begin seating.