NCP seats 432 patrons.
Row D is reserved as priority seating for patrons with disabilities and/or limited mobilities.
For reservations, please contact Patrons Services at 402.792.8882. Please reference below for our ticketing policies.
Subscriptions are the best way to see what Nebraska Communities Playhouse has to offer each year! With a Season Subscription, you get discounted tickets on 5, 6, or 7 different productions of your choosing. And since you don’t have to pick your dates or seats at the time of purchase, they make great gifts.
See our online box office for ticket and subscription prices. (But we’ll save you the math, any Season Subscription gets you at least one free production vs buying individual tickets.)
Season Subscriptions for 2024
Check back after November 1st to see which shows we are doing in 2024. You are gonna love them! Season Subscriptions will go on sale along with tickets for all 7 productions of 2024.
More info and restrictions
Subscribers: After purchasing your subscription, you can reserve your seats to any 5, 6, or 7 performances by applying your special code at checkout online, or by emailing or calling our box office (email@example.com or 402-792-8882). Seats are based on availability, so please make your reservations as soon as you know when you’d like to come.
Season Subscriptions are non-refundable and each redemption must be used for different productions. For example, purchasing a 5-show Season Subscription means that you can redeem one seat for 5 different productions throughout the season. If you want to see the show with a partner, you’ll want to purchase 2 Season Subscriptions.
- All sales are final: we unfortunately cannot offer refunds. If you simply need to change your reservation to a different performance (availability permitting), you may do so by calling the Box Office at 402.792.8882.
- Our no-refund policy still applies in case of weather emergencies or performance cancellations due to COVID-19 or other illnesses that may affect our cast and crew.
- In the case of a canceled performance, patrons will be offered an exchange of their tickets to a different performance of the purchased production or another production within the current Season.
- If you arrive after the advertised performance time, we cannot guarantee your seat will still be available.
- Patrons over the age of two must purchase a ticket for admittance.
- The house opens one half-hour prior to the start of each performance, at which time patrons may begin seating.